Interpreters to work with KL CommunicationsAugust 22, 2018
KL Communications (KL) is currently looking for experienced and talented interpreters to cooperate on a long-term business partner basis. We are the UK’s leading provider of interpreting service between English and Chinese (www.klinterpreters.co.uk). Our Managing Director Dr Kevin Lin has been the Lead Interpreter for the Queen and prime ministers for nearly 20 years. KL has the largest highly trained in-house English <-> Chinese interpreter team in Europe.
What you need to have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Two or more years’ experience in simultaneous interpreting and/or consecutive interpreting
- Reliability and professionalism
- Good attitude in learning new things. Striving for excellence in providing high-quality interpreting service
- Ideally based in London, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Oxford, but other locations are also fine as long as happy to travel
What we will provide:
- Opportunities to work with a world-class interpreting company on a long-term partnership basis
- High-profile and interesting interpreting assignments
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.